- Establish and lead the IT team 'Clearing Services' with five members
- Cooperate in the 'New Clearing Platform' project, which is providing the new application
- Take up and implement business requirements in the area(s) of maintenance, run and change
- Ensure business support and the stable operation of the Clearing application
- Take responsibility for the delivery and service management
- Collaborate closely with business, the suppliers and other IT units
- Higher technical training in IT or Business Information (Polytechnic, University)
- 7 to 10 years management experience in an IT operations or development environment
- Reliable team-player, with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in the areas of software development and project management
- Experience in Java development, Unix and testing
- Experience in delivery and service management
- Knowledge of agile software development and DevOps
- Experience in the securities environment or post-trading / clearing
- German skills would be an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 31 80