• Responsibility for SAP SD/MM services (operations & service enhancements)
• Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations), incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
• Change management and project work, solution design based on business requirements
• Consulting in the context of system integrations, support of the process consultants in the conception phase, assessment of technical concepts for technical feasibility
• Implementation of the solutions within the SAP SD/MM module
• At least 4 years of practical experience in a comparable position
• Minimum 2 years of "hands on" experiences in SAP
• In-depth SAP SD/MM process knowledge and experience with a focus on intercompany billing
• Initiative, assertiveness, independent work, high motivation, team-oriented, open personality with a pronounced customer focus
• Experiences in SAP Fiori and/or SAP Workflow would be an advantage
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.