- Engineer, develop and implement solutions
- Consulting of products and solutions
- Build-up and transfer interdisciplinary knowledge
- Monitoring, performance analysis and capacity management
- End-to-end platform responsibility
- In-depth knowledge of and experience with at least one programming language (e.g. Go, Java, ...), willing to work with other languages
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and distributed systems: OpenShift, Kubernetes and Linux
- Knowledge of prometheus, grafana, cloud native
- Committed and able to work independently
- Communicative team player and open to facing challenges
- Fluent in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Truniger +41 58 399 4756.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.