- Ensuring seamless IT operations within compliance utility organization and implementation of solution with clients
- Assuring IT security of all components and managing access rights (monitoring of interfaces, servers and accesses)
- Deploying of new features of the tool, incl. version controls (change management)
- Conducting of technical monitoring and provision of 2nd level support, incl. coordination with 3rd level support office
- Supporting and managing of technical integration of the compliance tool (within SIX's and banks' infrastructure)
- B.A./ M.A. in business administration, finance, IT or related field
- Previous experience in an IT department (preferably within the finance industry and/ or infrastructure services)
- Experience in agile development methodologies based on use cases
- Strong communication skills with a "can do and delivers" attitude who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Good organization and planning skills
- Working proficiency in English and German mandatory; French as a plus
If you have any questions, please call Rodrigue Brugger +41 58 399 8485.
We only accept online direct applications.