- Lead end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting. This includes performance testing, stress testing, front end, back end testing, automation testing, includes functional, regression, UAT, black box, white box...
- Participate in design and architectural discussions with a focus on testability of the system built
- Ensure completeness of the test coverage according to the business objectives
- You have a 5+ years of experience in developing tests in a software delivery organization
- A deep understanding of multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC: regression, functional, unit, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing...
- Ability to develop test tools and frameworks in scripting and/or object-oriented languages. (Python, Ruby, Shell, Java, etc.)
- Ability to constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality
- Experience in testing RESTful API and test tools/frameworks
- You have profound know-how in continuous delivery chains and tooling
- You are a real Software Developer Engineer in Test, who uses development tools to guarantee Quality is delivered
- You have a background in agile software development and embrace agile values
- English at a business level is mandatory
- SIX develop: Personal development plan and career opportunities
- SIX on the move: We take over a part of the costs if you commute with public transportation
- SIX balances: Annual working time, min. 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %
- SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sport and leisure activities
- SIX team: A diverse, hard-working and fun group of enthusiasts
If you have any questions, please call Melanie Kurath +41 58 399 31 80.
We only accept online direct applications.