- You will work in a sophisticated agile software project.
- You build the product that contributes significantly to the revenue of the business unit.
- You live the SIX DevOps principles in the X-functional team with end-to-end responsibility
- Contributing to the digital transformation of SIX with innovative software
- Ship code that builds into high-availability, -quality and -performance software
- Maintain and support the applications on production
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, in which SW development found place
- Interested in presenting your work results and being actively involved in retrospectives
- Strong knowledge in Java and experience with development of API (eg: JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, JUnit)
- Good understanding of modeling relational databases (eg: SQL/Oracle)
- Basic comprehension of the financial instruments and their related data (reference data, price data) and/or of frontend technologies (eg: React, Material Design, JSF UI) are a plus
- DevOps competences are appreciated (eg: Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Git, JIRA)
- Ability to prioritize your work and anticipate solutions
- Fluent in German and English
- SIX develop: Personal development plan and career opportunities
- SIX on the move: We takes over a part of the costs if you commute with the public transport
- SIX balances: Annual working time, 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %, in-house fitness
- SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sports and leisure activities
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.