- Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured system architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Systems Architects, and software development teams.
- Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans.
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Proven experience in systems and network design and development.
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products as required.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Entrepreneurial Personality with understanding of large Corporate needs
- High Management Skills being at the same time risk aware
- Solid Personality and Value System with significant emotional, social and personal competences
If you have any questions, please call Sandra Bolognese +41 79 749 67 12.
We only accept online direct applications.