- You're a Software Engineer: Coding is fun! But you are aware there is more than coding - like requirements engineering, solution design, testing and so on...
- You're curious: Learning from other smart team members and sharing experiences is just normal for you
- You're Agile: Writing user stories and test cases, working transparently, giving and taking feedback is a way of working in which you feel comfortable
- You're DevOps: It's not just a buzzword, it is your attitude. Taking over responsibility, challenging the status quo, eliminating waste, bringing in new ideas and solutions is your passion
- A well-founded IT educated personality with passion for the whole software lifecycle including willingness to be sometimes on call outside of office hours
- Focus on technologies such as Java, Spring, NoSql, Elastic Search, Jenkins, Docker, ReactJS
- Positive, initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.