- Full stack developer (AEM) with a strong emphasis on UI design and development.
- Technical leadership of the development team, primary contact for technology and architecture.
- Analyze business application needs and document appropriate business requirements to develop and implement web application enhancements in AEM 6.4.
- Participate in application architecture functions including estimating and defining time tables, cost and project tasks.
- Perform Adobe Experience Manager administration tasks.
- Recommend solutions to improve business with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years' experience in the design, development and implementation of web solutions.
- 4+ years demonstrated expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (V6.x) design, development and administration.
- 2+ years' experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of AEM solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Strong understanding of AEM platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi, and various implementations of the jcr repository.
- Initiative, communicative personality with high results and customer orientation, as well as high motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.
If you have any questions, please call Jennifer Truniger +41 58 399 47 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 2991