- Support teams in establishing Scrum & DevOps practices
- Leadership of Scrum teams and responsibility of the Scrum process and its implementation in the team
- Organisation and moderation of Scrum meetings such as Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement / Grooming
- Facilitating the flow of information between product owner, customer and team
- Fostering motivation, personal responsibility, ownership and self-organisation of the team as well as living the agile values
- Support and control of change processes / change management
- You are experienced in coaching teams and individuals
- You have a background in agile software development and hands-on experience with common DevOps practices (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing)
- You are passionate about organizational change
- Self-organization, self-responsibility and continuous improvement are important to you
- You have profound know-how in agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban), scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS), lean practices and have correspondent certifications (like Certified Scrum Master)
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- English at a business level, German is a plus
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.