- Analyse, structure and document requirements for the CSD platform of SDX based on Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
- Create data models, UML Diagrams and other documentations that support the target audience to understand the business requirement
- Work closely together with the lead software developers to ensure right granularity of requirements specification on story level
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 10 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology.
- Relevant experience in the banking or capital market sector with special focus in the post trading operations area (Settlement, Asset Servicing)
- Relevant experience designing UMLs and documenting requirements in agile teams
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
We offer you
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the world's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept online direct applications.