- Management of complex projects and programs
- Responsible for initiation, planning, staffing, execution and monitoring of projects
- Active stakeholder management and project marketing
- Adheres to the project management processes, methods and standards of SIX
- Helps drive the transformation of project management towards a best-in-class function
- Acts as coach, in order build a high-performing, motivated delivery team
- Higher University (or equivalent) qualification
- A Project Management qualification, such as Prince or PMP, is desired
- More than 5 years project management experience
- Experience in a SIX related industry and/or international environment would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills focusing on customers
- Excellent German and English
- Ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and audiences
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management
We only accept online direct applications.
We value diversity, and the enrichment it brings to our company. We look forward to all applications, regardless of personal background.