- Operate and maintain the IAM solution (SailPoint IdentityIQ) and optimize existing processes
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Provide tier L2 / L3 support for incidents related to the IAM solution
- 2+ years' IAM experience, deep understanding of IAM architecture patterns and authentication, authorization and access control concepts & protocols (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, SCIM, OpenID Connect, OAuth2)
- A background in Identity and Access Management technologies like SailPoint IdentityIQ, solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Proven software development (Java) OR system engineering capabilities (5+ years hands-on experience)
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies and tools with CI/CD capabilities
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and German
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.