- Shape and manage cross-organizational roadmaps for the Swiss Financial Community to ensure smooth introduction of community-wide initiatives and standards
- Lead end-to-end impact analysis on payment standards and financial market infrastructure
- Run analysis to manage technical dependencies between standards and systems holistically, considering different stakeholders (banks, software providers, standardization bodies)
- Advise the Swiss Financial Community on implementation approaches and standardization in market infrastructures
- Shape solution designs for infrastructures and standards together with SIX product owners and working groups, focusing on end-to-end efficiencies for the communities
- Lead the roadmap update process based on insights from analysis and community feedback
- Master's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT Architecture / Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering and a proven in-depth understanding of system architectures, preferably in the banking sector
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in IT architecture analysis and impact analysis
- Experience in establishing and leading complex roll-out roadmaps in distributed (IT) setups
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT)
- Strong communication skills in German and English and a talent to present complex facts in a simple way; Talent to lead discussions and work towards a consensus
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.