- As member of an agile and multidisciplinary DevOps team you design interfaces and software components for the «Regulatory Hub» platform
- You participate in requirements engineering workshops and take a lead role when it comes to translation of business requirements
- Discussion and alignment with the market division, project management as well as DevOps internally
- Showing great enthusiasm to extend the own field of activity and having the will to deal with new, unknown technologies
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience as Software Designer with proven track record
- Very good knowledge in UML, Web-Services technologies such as (REST / JSON) as well in Java.
- Knowledge of Data-Integration technologies and principles
- Knowledge of Big Data and NoSQL database principles is a big plus
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
- Solid knowledge of agile software engineering practices and principles
- Initiative and result-driven attitude; communicative and team-oriented personality
- Fluent in German and English language
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 3856.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 3856