- You plan, install and operate security systems on our infrastructure
- You use your deep technical and product know-how to advise colleagues on how to get the most out of our systems
- You develop and fine-tune the technical and the operational requirements of our security platform
- You contribute your knowledge as a Security Engineer to the Cyber Security Program and help continuously improve the security platform
- You support the security monitoring function by connecting and automating data sources and reference data systems
- You are an Engineer, who is fascinated by the always changing cyber security landscape
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline
- You have a positive, proactive attitude and an independent work style
- Willingness to learn and grow through working on different projects
- You have several years of hands-on experience in reliably operating security tools for detection and incident response (e.g. QRadar, Splunk, Resilient, Tanium)
- You have a solid foundation around networking concepts and protocols, and know your way around network security devices
You are motivated to pick up new skills as you go, and enjoy SIX's strong support for trainings and certifications. Excellent communication skills in German and English round off your profile and allow you to interact with your colleagues in Switzerland and abroad.
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 2991