- To become a frontend expert by working with other talented colleagues
- Open environment where ideas and improvements are encouraged
- Career opportunities in a reputed and international company
- Continuous learning (trainings, code battles, etc)
- A friendly working place close to the train station of Biel
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Passion for tech and coding
- Team player who brings ideas, presents his work results and like pair-programming
- Advanced frontend skills (React/Redux, NPM, Node.js, Webpack)
- Backend knowledge is a plus (Spring MVC/Data/Boot/Security, Oracle SQL)
- DevOps competences are welcome (Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56