- You are passionate about agile transformation and are a catalyst in the change on all levels of the organization
- Coaching of individuals and teams and helping them apply agile principles and practices
- Support teams in establishing DevOps practices
- Designing, preparing and executing trainings for Lean/Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, etc.
- Facilitating insect & adapt and thereby establishing a learning organization
- Contributing to build a lean portfolio management
- You are experienced in coaching teams and individuals
- You have a background in agile software development and hands-on experience with common DevOps practices (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Automated Testing)
- You are passionate about organizational change •Self-organization, self-responsibility and continuous improvement are important to you
- You have profound know-how in agile practices (e.g. scrum, kanban), scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS), lean practices and have correspondent certifications (like Certified Scrum Master)
- English and German at a business level
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56