• To become a Java expert by working with other talented colleagues
• Open environment where ideas and improvements are encouraged
• Career opportunities in a reputed international company
• Continuous learning (trainings, code battles, etc)
• A friendly working place close to the train station of Biel
• Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
• Passion for tech and coding
• Team player who brings ideas, presents his work results and likes pair-programming
• Advanced backend skills (Spring MVC/Data/Boot/Security, Oracle SQL)
• Frontend knowledge is a plus (React/Redux, NPM, Node.js, Webpack)
• DevOps competences are welcome (Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56