- You will work in a sophisticated agile software project.
- You build the product that contributes significantly to the revenue of the business unit.
- You live the SIX DevOps principles in the X-functional team with end-to-end responsibility
- Contributing to the digital transformation of SIX with innovative software
- Ship code that builds into high-availability, -quality and -performance software
- Maintain and support the applications on production
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, in which SW development found place
- Interested in presenting your work results and being actively involved in retrospectives
- Strong knowledge in Java and experience with development of API (eg: JEE/Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, JUnit)
- Good understanding of modeling relational databases (eg: SQL/Oracle)
- Basic comprehension of the financial instruments and their related data (reference data, price data) and/or of frontend technologies (eg: JSF UI) are a plus
- DevOps competences are appreciated (eg: Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Git, JIRA)
- Ability to prioritize your work and anticipate solutions
- Fluent in German and English (French is as plus)
- SIX develop: Personal development plan and career opportunities
- SIX on the move: We takes over a part of the costs if you commute with the public transport
- SIX balances: Annual working time, 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %, in-house fitness
- SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sports and leisure activities
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
Your future started now, apply to SIX!
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
+41 58 399 38 56