- Full lifecycle of development including requirements analysis, coding, testing and deployment for go-live
- Supporting Application-Monitoring as well as Incident-, Change- & Release Management
- Creating and updating technical, functional and user documentation
- Continuous improvement and performance tuning
- Adapting complex and highly integrated SAP applications to changing customer requirements
- Further developing and optimizing existing software and introducing innovative approaches into the existing landscape
- Relevant professional experience for at least 3 years, 2 years of experience in SAP PI/PO, Higher technical education
- Platforms: SAP Netweaver 7.5, Languages: ABAP, ABAP OO - nice to know
- Very good knowledge of English and German as the asset
- Be able to act confidently in a very dynamic environment characterized by rapid changes in requirements and priority, resource bottlenecks and very high customer expectations of reactivity and implementation speed
- Strong customer orientation and team spirit is a must, Willing to use modern collaboration methods and perform tasks independently, Experience of working across multiple stakeholders and functions in a matrix organization
- Optional languages: Smart Forms / SAP Script, SAP Fiori (UI5), oDATA, HANA (CDS-View), JAVA, Java Script, Optional platforms: SAP Gateway, S4/HANA, SAP Portal
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.