- Assist in complex strategic projects covering a broad range of topics through analysis and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Prepare decision-making documents such as technical concepts, research documents and data analysis as well as outline implications and options
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up of meetings and workshops
- Participate in other topics depending on skills and interests
- You are about to graduate in Computer Science, Business Informatics or Business Administration with a minor in Computer Science.
- Ideally have some (professional) experience in IT, preferably in the Finance area
- Excellent PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to understand and structure questions covering multiple topics
- A quick thinker with an understanding of complex environments
- High degree of responsibility, flexibility, personal initiative and reliability
- Communicative, dedicated and team-oriented personality
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56