- You will work in a sophisticated agile software project. «STARLIGHT»
- You build the product that contributes significantly to the revenue of the business unit
- You live the SIX DevOps principles in the X-functional team with end-to-end responsibility
- Contributing to the digital transformation of SIX with innovative software
- Analysis of Business Requirements and translation into appropriate IT specific requirements
- Preparation of upcoming sprint by writing and refining user stories
- Bachelor / Master in Information Technology
- High affinity for information technology and enthusiasm for requirements engineering
- Strong conceptual, methodological and analytical skills
- 5-10 years project experience in agile software development
- You like working in a team because you achieve the best results together
- Confident appearance and very good knowledge of German and English
- SIX develop: Personal development plan and career opportunities
- SIX on the move: We takes over a part of the costs if you commute with the public transport
- SIX balances: Annual working time, 5 weeks of holidays, mortgages %, in-house fitness
- SIX leisure: Versatile and attractive offer for joint sports and leisure activities
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
Your future started now, apply to SIX
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.