As the face of our internal IT, you will support our internal and external users as a competent contact person. You will be responsible for receiving, qualifying and prioritising incidents, questions as well as service requests and will process them as part of 1st and 2nd level support. In addition, in your role as system administrator, you take over tasks from the engineering team especially in the workplace area where you manage and enhance the Windows and mobile devices implementation.
You will also be responsible for managing users accounts as well as supporting users in the daily usage of the productivity applications landscape mainly based on Microsoft Office 365. Therefore, a service attitude that wants to support and educate our users improving their skills using the toolset is very important to us. Technology only improves productivity if people know how to use it most effectively.
- Completed apprenticeship as computer scientist with specializing in system technology (Systemtechnik)
- Professional experience as IT Supporter and System Administrator in 1st and 2nd level area
- Broad IT expertise in the Microsoft environment including modern cloud implementations based on Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Safe handling of Windows client operating systems, Microsoft Office 365 products as well as knowhow with mobile device and application management systems (know how of Microsoft Intune is an asset)
- Knowledge in the area of automation with powershell is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong service orientation
- High ability to work under pressure and flexibility
- High self-organization
- Strong sense of responsibility and duty
We offer you:
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the World's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.