- Prepare documentations and presentations for various internal and external stakeholders
- Support the communications team in marketing activities
- Take responsibility for project planning and internal reporting obligations
- Support the initiatives in various project management office related tasks, such as coordinating meetings
- Candidate must be enrolled as student at a University, Master's students preferred, Bachelor's students to have at least successfully passed 4 semesters
- Very strong analytical skills and proven academic track record
- Previous experience in banking and/or technology industry as a plus
- Strong technical acumen and pronounced interest in driving emerging/disruptive business models
- Proven track-record in taking ownership as well as driving and finalizing initiatives
- Languages: Working proficiency in English and German; French as a plus
If you have any questions, please call Myrtha Patané-Reist +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 38 56