- Support the correct and consistent integration of financial data from multiple sources into our feed and display products; including real-time, intraday and end of day delivery of market and reference data
- Analyze the impact of required changes for our central host database as well as for client products and define the necessary adjustments for respective data structures and rule sets in order to meet client needs
- Identify business needs, analyze and conceptualize them, in order to allow better informed business decisions and to provide strong guidance for software development
- Execute user acceptance testing as well as the preparation of client information on changes
- Assist project management during project planning and delivery phase
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Finance, Economics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of working experience in financial services and as a business analyst, and a robust knowledge of financial markets and securities instruments
- Knowledge of object-oriented / other programing language and familiarity with various file formats (e.g. UTF, ANSO) and file structures (e.g. XML, JSON) is a great plus
- Experience with agile development projects
- Analytical, technical, problem solving, and communication skills are a key strength
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German. French is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Valeria Schmid +41 58 399 80 17.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 80 17
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.