- You're a Software Engineer: Coding is fun! But you are aware there is more than coding - like requirements engineering, solution design, testing and so on...
- You're curious: Learning from other smart team members and sharing experiences is just normal for you
- You're Agile: Working in Sprints, Writing user stories and test cases, working transparently, giving and taking feedback is a way of working in which you feel comfortable.
- You're DevOps: It's not just a buzzword, it is your attitude. Taking over responsibility and ownership, challenging the status quo, eliminating waste, bringing in new ideas and solutions is your passion.
- Regular On call duty outside of office hours
- B.A./ M.A. in computer science or a similar field
- A well-founded personality with passion for the whole software lifecycle
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Focus on DevOps knowledge Java (JavaSE and JEE), Scripting in JS, Python, Shell
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Linux, Docker, OpenShift
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience/Interested in working with C/C++ applications is a plus
- Experience/Interested in working with the Appway platform is a plus
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
Please call Myrtha Patané Reist if you have questions +41 58 399 38 56.
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.