- Develop and maintain applications / setup managed by the core issuing application engineering team, such as Way4 product setup
- Become the single point of contact for personalization topics in the team
- Be a link between the team, the business and the schemes (Visa / Mastercard)
- Clarify the business requirements in terms of product and transform these into reality
- Provide clear estimations (investment & effort) to requestors, including the collection of all necessary estimations provided by other suppliers - like solution designers, developers and/or testers
- Support the end-to-end value chain and create synergies with testing and support members of the team
- Curious, autonomous and motivated, the ideal candidate is able to understand complex systems.
- Enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT added with a 2 years experience.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Able to identify and solves trouble shots in order to clarify the business requirements and follow-up the personalization related processes
- Willing to improve his/her personal knowledge in order to develop new tools and methods
- Be open to new technologies, methods and best practices in development
- Fluent in French and in English
If you are interested in this position, please send your Curriculum Vitae and your cover letter to the Six Group Human Resources department (firstname.lastname@example.org), under the reference number: BCA-II-1829.