- Defines suitable tailor-made project approach, sets up the project, specifies project phases, scope and deliverables and establishes detailed project documents (e.g. PID, project plan, resource plan, risk register, business case etc.)
- Manages project procedures and method, progress and performance in terms of risks, financials and resources
- Manages, leads and motivates the project team and coordinates the project activities, dealing with both, classic project structures and largely autonomous agile teams
- Handle geographically different locations, different cultures of Vendor, Integration Partner, as well as project teams
- Ensures project monitoring and reporting to project bodies such as steering committee, SNB, Project Controlling etc.
- University degree (or Fachhochschule or ETH)
- Good knowledge of the international financial industry in the securities trading and post trading environment, preferably experience in Securities Finance
- More than 7 years of experience in managing and successfully delivering large(10M+), complex and demanding projects
- Agile methods (e.g. SCRUM / SAFe) and good IT understanding
- Experience or certified in project management methods, (e.g. Prince 2 or IMPA)
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.