- Manage complex and demanding projects, define project approach, set up the project, specifies project phases, scope, deliverables and establishes detailed project documents.
- Manages project procedures and method, progress and performance in terms of risks, financials and resources
- Manages, leads and motivates the project team and coordinates the project activities
- Ensures quality and within budget and on-time delivery of the project
- Manages and ensures the communication with internal as well as external project stakeholders
- Ensures project monitoring and reporting to project bodies such as STC, project controlling, etc.
- Manages project issues and change control and escalates issues where necessary
- University deree (or FH org ETH) in economics, finance or IT
- Good knowledge of the international financial industry and the Securities Services post trading environment
- More than 5 years of experience in managing and successfully delivery complex and demanding project
- Excellent project management skills, agile methods (e.g. SCRUM) and good general management knowledge
- Good IT understanding and experience in project management methods, (e.g. Prince 2)
- Project Management degree (IPMA / PMP) a plus (not mandatory)
- High level of proactivity with customer focus
- Very good analytical and excellent communication skills
- Wellstructured and result-oriented & team-oriented approach
- Selfconfident and professional appearance during presentations
- Excellent German & very good English skills in speaking & writing
We only accept online direct applications.