- Initiating and implementing strategic, cross-business initiatives for the Business Unit Banking Services
- Planning and conducting of strategic projects, including analysis and providing solutions by means of an "outside the box thinking" at an advanced level
- Preparing, facilitating and following-up of meetings and workshops, internally as well as with external stakeholders; especially banks
After graduating in a business or economics discipline, you gained several years of professional experience in renowned companies or in management consultancy and have the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years professional experience in a top tier strategy consultancy or in strategic tasks of a significant financial service provider
- Broad experience in relevant fields such as payment transactions, operations, product management, corporate and retail banking, digitalization, Open Banking
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to communicate with high-level executives (verbally, in writing, presentations) and to build sustainable stakeholders relationships
- High level of commitment, flexibility, individual initiative and creativity
- Very good command of German and English language skills
If you have any questions, please call Malene Baadsgaard Mikkelsen +41 58 399 2991.
We only accept online direct applications.