We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Software Engineer DLT
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by the Swiss Stock exchange, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be. Do you like to take part in building of the first regulated digital exchange from the ground up? Do you want to be using the leading edge DLT technology in solving of the complex real-life challenges? We are offering you the opportunity to bring your energy, experience and knowledge into our team.
- Designing, implementing and testing components of the SDX digital exchange platform
- Supporting Product Owner and requirement engineers in understanding capabilities and limitations of the used technology
- Helping with time estimates and tasks prioritization
- Constantly acquiring new (work-related) knowledge and sharing it with co-workers
- Improving transparency, information exchange and collaboration
- At a later stage, you will also be responsible to further develop the platform in daily operations as we are applying with DevOps principles
- Proven skills in software development of enterprise grade server-side applications (min 5 years)
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated and efficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at working in high performing and agile environments
- Solid working experience with enterprise Java technologies and tools
- Expert programming skills in Kotlin or Java
- Working knowledge of SQL databases and proficiency with SQL language
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems and working on distributed and/or multi-party transaction systems
- High interest in learning of new technologies and concepts
- Strong academic background with a good computing related degree from a leading University
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to build GUI's (i.e. web single page apps)
- Experience with dev-ops
- Knowledge of Distributed Ledger and Blockchain technology, especially Corda
- Experience / interest in the financial industry
- Experience of working with cloud environments
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.