We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant
You are able to adapt complex and highly integrated SAP SuccessFactors services to changing customer requirements, to further develop and optimize existing software, and to introduce innovative approaches into the existing landscape. You recognize optimization potentials and are able to implement them proactively and continuously in cooperation with the customer.
- Responsibility for SAP SuccessFactors services (operations & service enhancements)
- Consulting for internal clients regarding SAP SuccessFactors services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas
- Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations)
- Incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
- Coordination and management of external resources who support the operations of the SuccessFactors services
- Change management and project work: leading sub-projects and manage request fulfillment, consulting for the respective business areas to ensure an optimal use of the SAP solution within the business processes, solution design based on business requirements, implementation of the solutions within the SAP SuccessFactors applications in the ERP system
- 6+ years of experience in SuccessFactors, SAP SuccessFactors certification
- Proficient / Deep Know-How of HR processes
- Experience in analytic & reporting tools (ORD Reporting)
- Experience of at least two end to end implementations of SAP SuccessFactors: full implementation cycle and support experience
- Experiences in the related SAP HCM modules especially PA, OM, PT & PY would be an advantage
- Fluent English, German language skills is an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.