We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Software Engineer Identity & Access Management
In this challenging role you are part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. As an IAM Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, development, operation & support of the SIX IAM solution and its associated processes. You will provide overall implementation and direction into the IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions across the organization, including access management, security and provisioning identity data. As an IAM Engineer you will work closely with Security teams, service desk, systems engineering, audit, application developers and other administrators creating functional, scalable and secure IAM operations. For the further development of this strategic focus topic, we are looking for a personality with a distinct delivery attitude.
- Operate and maintain the IAM solution (SailPoint IdentityIQ) and optimize existing processes
- Drive the further development of the IAM discipline from a fit-for-purpose and also organizational view
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders to understand IAM requirements for new solutions and identify improvement opportunities
- Take SIX's IAM discipline to the next level of maturity by contributing and participating directly to its strategic projects and initiatives
- Provide tier L2 / L3 support for incidents related to the IAM solution
- More than 5 years of practical experience in field of IAM area
- Deep understanding of IAM architecture patterns and authentication, authorization and access control concepts & protocols (e.g. RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, SCIM, OpenID Connect, OAuth2)
- Proven software development (Java) / system engineering capabilities (5+ years hands-on experience)
- Experience in working with agile development methodologies and tools with CI/CD capabilities
- Communicative and positive-thinking team player coupled with eagerness to learn and share his/her knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.