We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Web Developer (AEM Full Stack)
As a Full Stack Web Developer at SIX, you'll be responsible together with our highly motivated international development team to operate and further develop our Web Content Management System (AEM 6.4) which serves around 20 websites. You will have a leading role in the agile project delivery as well as in running and maintaining the CMS platform. In your role you will shape and deliver innovative solutions in close cooperation with business stakeholders, business analysts, designers and product owners.
- Full stack developer (AEM) with a strong emphasis on UI design and development.
- Technical leadership of the development team, primary contact for technology and architecture.
- Analyze business application needs and document appropriate business requirements to develop and implement web application enhancements in AEM 6.4.
- Participate in application architecture functions including estimating and defining time tables, cost and project tasks.
- Perform Adobe Experience Manager administration tasks.
- Recommend solutions to improve business with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years experience in the design, development and implementation of web solutions.
- 4+ years demonstrated expertise in Adobe Experience Manager (V6.x) design, development and administration.
- 2+ years' experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of AEM solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Strong understanding of AEM platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi, and various implementations of the jcr repository.
- Initiative, communicative personality with high results and customer orientation, as well as high motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.