We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Automatisation Test Engineer (Trading) 80-100%
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced test engineer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Implementation for automated testing with focus on end-to-end testing
- Develop automated test data generation environment
- Responsibility for the appropriate use and extension of the toolchain in the testing area
- Specifying and verifying the required test configurations
- Continuously improve test execution and test data
- University degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree in information technology
- Extensive experience with test automation, test design and test management at least 5 years
- Extensive analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating test data for test automation
- Experience with Behavior Driven Testing (Cucumber) would be an advantage
- Experience testing distributed and/or microservice-based architectures is a plus
- Experience in testing of cloud-first systems is a plus
- Hands-on experience developing automated unit and integration tests in Java/Kotlin (xUnit, mocking etc.)
- Experience developing automated tests for web-based SPA UI's is a plus (Selenium, Jasmin etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL and no-SQL databases
- Familiarity with Docker and knowledge of Kubernetes deployment environments is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments. GitLab experience is a plus
- Fluent in English
- An experience to be part in the world's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.