We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Project Manager
You will be part of an IT-Project Management team, which delivers solutions for Corporate Applications, Digital Workspace, Finance, Internet and Social Media. The Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of fully defined projects, according to the SIX project lifecycle (initiation to production) and end-to-end development processes.
- Management of complex projects and programs
- Responsible for initiation, planning, staffing, execution and monitoring of projects
- Active stakeholder management and project marketing
- Adheres to the project management processes, methods and standards of SIX
- Helps drive the transformation of project management towards a best-in-class function
- Acts as coach, in order build a high-performing, motivated delivery team
- Higher University (or equivalent) qualification
- A Project Management qualification, such as Prince or PMP, is desired
- More than 5 years project management experience
- Experience in a SIX related industry and/or international environment would be a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills focusing on customers
- Excellent German and English
- Ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and audiences
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models, as well as knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.