We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Java Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented, top motivated and passionate senior software engineer to become part of our agile software development team. The team has a very strong spirit and is constantly striving to improve its performance by maintaining, sharing and leveraging knowledge across developers. Your work is diversified and includes in addition to the software development itself, the intensive and daily collaboration with our Business Unit Financial Information and finally all the reasonable steps towards a pure, fascinating and efficient DevOps area with all the key aspects from technical challenges up to culture of trust and accountability.
- Defining, designing, implementing and maintaining our reference data entry applications
- Collaboration in a motivated team with a high level of skills and ambition
- Authoring and maintaining all the needed technical documentation
- Continuous learning (trainings, pair programming, etc)
- Participate and help to drive DevOps topics such as enhancing the CI/CD pipeline, (test-) automation as well as improving the agile process
- Standby Duty as part of the on-call service provided by every team member
- Advanced knowledge in JSE, Spring and Databases
- DevOps competences are welcome (Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift)
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with good sense for quality
- Team player who brings ideas, presents his work results and likes pair-proramming
- Knowledge in Eclipse RCP is a plus
- Good knowledge of German and English (min. level B2), spoken and written
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.