We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Business Architect
Within SIX, the business line "Billing & Payments Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities. The Senior Business Architect operates at the intersection of business, IT, and the Swiss Financial Community. The role shapes and manages the roadmap for billing and payments infrastructure initiatives and the respective nation-wide roll-outs, considering a wide set of dependencies (systems, standards, protocols) in an environment with diverse stakeholders. In the process of shaping the roadmap conducting end-to-end architecture analysis – in collaboration with banking communities, IT departments, and standardization experts - is key to ensure efficient and sustainable solutions.
- Shape and manage cross-organizational roadmaps for the Swiss Financial Community to ensure smooth introduction of community-wide initiatives and standards
- Lead end-to-end impact analysis on payment standards and financial market infrastructure
- Run analysis to manage technical dependencies between standards and systems holistically, considering different stakeholders (banks, software providers, standardization bodies)
- Advise the Swiss Financial Community on implementation approaches and standardization in market infrastructures
- Shape solution designs for infrastructures and standards together with SIX product owners and working groups, focusing on end-to-end efficiencies for the communities
- Lead the roadmap update process based on insights from analysis and community feedback
- Master's Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in IT Architecture / Business Analysis / Requirements Engineering and a proven in-depth understanding of system architectures, preferably in the banking sector
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in IT architecture analysis and impact analysis
- Experience in establishing and leading complex roll-out roadmaps in distributed (IT) setups
- Proven in-depth understanding of financial messaging and common standards (e.g. ISO20022, SWIFT)
- Strong communication skills in German and English and a talent to present complex facts in a simple way; Talent to lead discussions and work towards a consensus
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.