We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Agile Java Software Engineer
Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are principals? We are looking for an Application Software Engineer who shares this enthusiasm.As a SW Engineer in our DevOps team, you are a reliable partner to our customers by providing high-quality and state-of-the-art application software for our customer services. With your skills you are a success factor in areas of business oriented software development and time to market deployment. You act across teams with a focus on end-to-end responsibility.
- Supporting our business partners in developing technical solutions to customer inquiries
- Efficient delivery of advanced software with your technical and methodical knowledge
- Team-oriented action in an autonomous DevOps team environment
- Support in the implementation of DevOps topics such as: CI / CD pipeline, test automation, agile process improvement
- 3rd level support with on-call service
- University or college degree in computer science
- Several years of work experience as a Java software developer
- Practical experience in applying design-thinking approaches and capability to convince others
- DevOps tools competencies (Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift) are required
- Initiative and result-oriented attitude with a good sense for quality
- Experience with financial market instruments are advantageable
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.