We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior IT Architect
SIX Financial Information maintains a real time database of financial information sourced from 1'500 global securities exchanges, institutional contributors and proprietary sources. It is an award winning provider of data services and solutions serving the finance and insurance industry, non-financials and the media. SIX Financial Information also supports customers as they adapt to changes in the global regulatory landscape.Specialized IT systems are designed to cope with massive workloads in a stable, secure, and reliable way and undergo constant technological improvements to keep ahead of new business demand and increasing volumes. As part of an architecture team, you will be a reliable partner for our business colleagues and implementation teams to design high quality and state-of-the-art applications. Your knowledge and experience especially in data-centric aspects will be a success factor for the implementation of an efficient processing chain.You will work within an agile and multidisciplinary environment where passion, trust and innovation are highly valued.
- Maintain the IT architecture of the core data processing applications towards the architectural vision
- Establish data-processing/-management guidelines and contribute to our Data Model governance body
- Align multiple implementation teams towards a common technological and architectural vision
- Guide and contribute to the high-level system design, also ensuring architectural compliance
- Contribute to planning through prioritized IT architecture improvements (roadmap) and impact analysis
- Guide implementation of prototypes and proof of concepts
- Proven track record as IT architect in designing large IT systems addressing specific business needs
- Ability to lead solution architecture and design work across multiple projects
- Thorough understanding of event-driven and distributed, high performance computing
- Deep understanding and practical experience in data-modelling/-processing/-transformation/-management
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills to explain complex topics
- Experience in the finance industry and agile methods are beneficial for this position
- Cloud computing and big data shall be known topics to you
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.