We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Senior Performance Test Engineer
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Work with Architecture and Functional team to elicit Non-Functional Requirements
- Design performance test strategy for carrying out L&P Testing on Corda, Webservices, and UI Level
- Define and maintain the performance test environment
- Setup and maintain high volumes of test data. (This will be also helpful for functional automation)
- Investigate the bottlenecks in performance and work with Architecture team to find out the corrective actions
- Ensure that performance testing is part of the CI/CD pipeline to ensure that no further degradation of performance is introduced on new code changes/refactoring
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in CS or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in performance engineering or testing discipline
- Solid understanding of distributed architecture
- Adept in modelling various load strategies
- Experienced in using Jmeter, Gatling or Loadrunner
- Domain experience on Trading, Securities Clearing and Settlement is a definitive advantage
- Hands-on experience on AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English. German a plus
- Excellent Team player experienced in Agile mode of working
- Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes , openshift a clear advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.