We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
Head of Delivery
SIX Digital Exchange (SDX), a company owned by SIX Group, is building the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end to end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work at the heart of the financial industry that is at the tipping point of a major change. If you like to work in highly collaborative team with a sense of purpose, then SDX is the right place to be.
- Leading the design and delivery of digital transformation across SDX organisation
- Enable the business to achieve their objectives through a 'digital by default' and 'user-centred design' approach to transformation
- Providing guidance to their team in the project organisation
- Responsability for the delivery of the digital transformation programme and the IT capital programme
- Responsibility for providing a single strategic view of both programmes across the council as well as introducing and mandating a consistent project and programme governance framework
- Managing the business partnering approach which focusses on innovation and digital transformation
- Building a strong and effective working partnership to optimise the delivery of shared workstreams, avoid duplication of resource or activity and to plug gaps in service delivery
- Business to technology 'interpreters' to help connect the dots
- Create a compelling digital vision, and lead the business through to execution ensuring the vision and results are achieved
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with senior managers, to help them think about their business and customers' challenges in the context of digital possibilities, and to collaborate on a vision to achieve more, are critical to success in this role
- Procure and use project and portfolio management tools across all IT delivery
- Manage and control the use of resources in delivery
- A relevant degree and or professional qualification, or work experience of at least equivalent level
- Working knowledge of service design and human-centred design.
- Broad understanding of current social, political, digital and economic issues affecting local government
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the delivery of complex services.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in managing and motivating multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of DLT would be beneficial agile and lean practices
- Relevant experience in managing agile programmes in a waterfall-driven environment, incl. managing transparency and expectations
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
We only accept online direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.