We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so generous, apply now for the position of
SAP SD/MM Consultant
The team SAP Logistics is responsible for SAP services in the areas sales, invoicing and procurement. Through cross-functional collaboration and by using agile principles, we provide end-to-end services with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.As a SAP SD/MM Consultant with proven experience and high motivation, you are able to adapt complex and highly integrated SAP SD/MM services to changing customer requirements, to further optimize existing software and to introduce innovative approaches into the existing landscape.
- Responsibility for SAP SD/MM services (operations & service enhancements), consulting for internal clients regarding SAP SD/MM services and collaboration with key user of the respective business areas
- Supporting the application's lifecycle (upgrades, migrations), change management and project work
- Incident management as second level support as well as coordination of third level support using OSS messages
- Implementation of the solutions within the SAP SD/MM system, coordination and management of resources supporting projects or other changes
- At least 5 years of practical experience in a comparable position, in-depth SAP SD/MM process knowledge and experience in advising end users
- Solid customizing knowledge with a focus on "intercompany billing" and "order to cash"
- High analytical skills and strong conceptual thinking and action, initiative, assertiveness, independent work, high motivation, team-oriented, open personality with a pronounced customer focus
- Knowledge in technical conception, design and realization of further developments with the SAP development tools ABAP(-OO) would be an advantage
What We Offer
Flexible Work Models
We trust our employees – that’s why you can arrange your work-from-home and in-office times with the team flexibly.
Personal Development Programs
You can periodically attend training sessions, in-house classes, SIX Academy seminars, and mentoring or coaching sessions.
Exciting Opportunities in Open and Agile Teams
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
You Want to Know More?
We will tell you personally how we combine our best sides and what that means for your future at SIX.