- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings, creation and preparation of Management presentation slides
- Administrative support of the Management Committees, Meeting Minutes during meetings, preparation of weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Appointment coordination and organization of worldwide business travel as well as control over invoices and allowable expenses
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence, drafting all correspondence in German and English
- Preparation and follow-up with regard to business appointments and meetings, organization of employee events and workshops as well as participation in projects
- Tactful and discreet person demonstrating self-confidence, excellent communication skills and manners as well as great reliability
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented operation, maintaining high standards of quality and demonstrating good organization skills
- Diligent and independent operation, quick comprehension connected with great learning capacity
- Very good spoken and written German and English, any additional languages would be an advantage
- Work experience as Executive Support Specialist
- MS Office skills
If you have any questions, please call Hanna Gwardys .
We only accept online direct applications.