- Strategy development: management of the annual strategy process and medium-term planning
- Management of Strategic Planning department with managerial responsibility for 8 employees
- Financial planning: conducting medium-term planning based on the strategy
- Further development of financial strategy (incl. capital management and dividend policy)
- Stakeholder management and responsibility for conducting strategic analyses/research (markets, customers, competition, etc.) as well as replying to ad-hoc questions of top management regarding strategic matters
- At least seven years' experience in strategy development, either as a consultant or in an in-house position
- Understanding of the industry (financial market infrastructure or financial market services)
- University degree (ideally in economics) or higher professional education
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strategic mindset
- International experience would be an advantage
- Strong ability to structure and solve complex issues
- Independent work ethic, high self-motivation, service orientation and efficiency
- Distinctive social competence and ability to collaborate and communicate with staff and employees of all levels in a goal-oriented manner
- Excellent written and oral command of German and English
If you have any questions, please call Natascha Caruso +41 58 399 2225.
We only accept online direct applications.