- Implementing successful highly distinctive brand of SDX
- Create and implement marketing and communications strategy
- Responsible for and manage SDX media relations in collaboration with a PR agency and SIX corporate communications
- Prepare and maintain digital channels incl. website, newsletter, social media and other inbound marketing areas
- Lead SDX content creation together with internal and external partners
- Select relevant industry events, negotiate participation deals and organize our own events with and for SDX stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications or related field and/or equivalent experience required
- Ability to understand the big picture
- Specific experience in advertising, media buying and merchandising
- Strong business acumen and a drive for results, likes hands-on work
- Outstanding story teller
- Advanced problem solving skills and analytical capabilities in complex situations, ability to analyze marketing data and consumer behavior data
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at higher levels internally and externally to impact significant business outcomes
- Able to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent business English
We offer you:
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the World's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please write to Sandra Bolognese at email@example.com.
We only accept online direct applications.
We strive for a diverse workforce and welcome all applicants regardless of personal background.