- Developing partner relationships mainly in Switzerland, Austria and Germany, working to an agreed strategy with local Sales
- Establishing, contracting and managing successful partner relationships on an ongoing basis, especially those based on a redistribution model
- Coordinating internal resources in pursuit of challenging commercial objectives e.g. IT development, marketing and legal
- Demonstrable successful track record in either Partner Management or Major Account Management in the Financial Information sector or a related Financial Services sector, ideally with a subscription-based business model
- Understanding of the various distribution models that exist in the Financial information industry and the value chain between the original source of the data and the end user
- Experience in negotiating complex contracts would be an advantage
- You should be comfortable in managing yourself to achieve both financial and non-financial targets based on an assigned territory or group of accounts, working with minimal supervision but within a given strategic framework
- Native German speaker who is also fluent in English. The ability to work with contract documents in both languages is essential. Other European languages would be a plus
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.