- Plays a major part in the development of securities finance markets, participants and related value-add services
- Defines and executes product & channel strategy
- Evaluates, designs and back tests (with customers) market standards, product innovation, product design and deployment
- Collaborates with sales & relationship management in order to improve offered services
- Contributes as subject matter expert on Securities Finance and Triparty to internal projects
- Presents to working groups, passes on know-how, supports the design of screens and workflows, coordinates with legal advisors
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in the area of securities finance and/or triparty services
- Superior market and product knowledge in securities financing (for example Repo, Securities Lending, Collateral Swaps)
- Excellent analytical judgment and ability to reason
- Communicative and innovative personality with a broad network in the financial service sector
- Highly motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure
- High integrity, reliable and trustworthy
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
If you have any questions, please call Marianne Pantli +41 79 562 83 18.
We only accept online direct applications.