You will identify business opportunities by monitoring the industry trends affecting the behavior of regulators, suppliers (Asset Managers), customers (Wealth Management and Private Banking) and competitors. As a senior product manager, you will be in charge of establishing the target content, usability and service features needed to meet the demands of the agreed target markets. To this end, you will entertain close relationships with sales personnel, prescribers, buyers and user communities to understand how best leveraging and developing the company's assets to generate differentiating value and tangible customer benefits. You will document in summary as well as detail form customer business processes and workflows, enabling the organization to make appropriate investment and resource allocation decisions, and then produce roadmaps for internal and external audiences. Working with your colleagues you will identify segmentation requirements that will enable optimizing the addressable market, and together with marketing communications personnel co-create the messaging framework that will support well-formulated go-to-market plans.
- 10+ years financial markets experience operating in (or serving) a relevant job role
- 10+ years Product Management or Marketing experience
- Established network in the financial sector, including regulatory bodies
- ICMA/FIA-FISD/CFA, Economics or equivalent experience
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate among stakeholders of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent presentation skills including public address
- At ease with financial planning, in particular building business plans
- Excellent written and spoken English, German and French as an asset
If you have any questions, please call Roman Gantenbein + 41 58 399 25 27.
We only accept online direct applications.